SHAREit is an incredible file sharing app which is available to the Android, iOS, and Windows smartphone users. It is also available to the Windows based PC users. Unfortunately, it is not available for MacOS. This is the reason why the Mac users often wonder if there is a way for them to enjoy the benefits of this marvellous app.
Although, officially it is not available on Mac but there is a workaround that lets the Mac users use this app on their computer.
Downloading SHAREit for Mac OS
Although there is no direct way for you to download SHAREit on your Mac computer but you can circumvent a bit to get it there. What all you need is the Emulator that can run seamlessly on the Mac platform. BlueStacks is the most common Android emulator that is being used by millions of users. However, this emulator may not be completely suitable for the Apple platforms. This is the reason why it is best to download another emulator known as iPadian. iPadian is the iOS emulator and hence best suited for the Apple devices.
First you will need to download and install iPadian to your Mac computer. Here are the steps:
- Visit the official website of iPadian at http://www.xpadian.com/
- Download the emulator app then follow the installation process
- Installation is very easy
Once you have installed iPadian on your Mac computer you will need to follow some really simple steps to get SHAREit, or for that matter any iOS supported app. Emulator creates a virtual iOS environment on your Mac. So, here are some simple steps for you:
- Open the emulator, which will give you the look and feel of the iOS platform
- Now open the Apple Store and select the search field
- Search with the keyword ‘SHAREit’ and you will see the app listed in the search result
- Now you can follow the simple process to download the SHAREit app to your computer.
You can now enjoy the great benefits of this amazing app on your Mac computer. The process is extremely simple. Isn’t this truly incredible?